Gabriel Scapusio

The premise of this project was to investigate different forms of voice/sound communication through physical interaction solutions. This involved looking at the way in which different vocal characteristics of a speaker/singer can vary or modify the meaning of a speech/music.

I found the best method was to create a fictitious interactive radio broadcast. This way I was able to deal with different aspects I was interested in within a single object. Radio broadcasting gave me different channels (situations/ideas) and the ability to distort them based on the user’s interaction. At the same time it was allowed me to incorporate fluid and dynamic interaction in a real space through an ultrasonic sensor that was able to detect changing distances between itself and the user.




No comments:

Post a Comment